We will start by crafting a Local Marketing Plan or Road-map for your business. This Road-map will include:
- Your Marketing Goals – for the next 12 months, must be measurable
- Current Market Profile – current customers, top products or services
- Target Market Identification – who buys what, define the ideal prospect
- Competitive Analysis – top two competitors and why they are successful
- Identify Your Unique Selling Proposition – what makes your business unique (your competitive advantage)
- How to Reach Your Target Market – A list of promotion programs that could be used to reach your target market.
- Marketing Budget – how much to spend on what and when
Next, we will develop a promotion and implementation plan for each of the top promotion programs identified in the Road-map. The plans will outline exactly what needs to be done, when it needs to be done and who is responsible for each task. This will become the task list to guide us through each of the promotional activities.
- Goal for each promotional program – what you want to achieve from this program. Must be specific, focused and measurable.
- Dollars and/or hours allocated to the program
- Tools – complete list of tools needed to execute the program
- Metrics – how will the program be measured, over what period of time and the measures must be directly tied to the goal
- Specific tasks required to implement the program (and prerequisites if applicable)
Resource requirements and assignments
- Timeline – start date, end date and major milestone dates
- Evaluation criteria for each program or campaign
Call TODAY (614) 905-7229 and tell us how it will feel to have –
- More Prospects
- Happier Customers
- Higher Profits